Honest1 Update To Customers Regarding COVID-19
To Our Customers:
At Honest1, the safety and health of our customers, team, and communities is our #1 priority. There continues to be an influx of new information daily, if not hourly, regarding coronavirus (COVID-19) and we have been closely monitoring and following the advice of the Centers for Disease Control and other health agencies (read the latest CDC news at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html).
We want to let you know that Honest1 remains open during these difficult times. While many local and state authorities have issued “shelter-in-place” orders throughout the country, Honest1 is considered to be an essential business by the U.S. Government and most local and state governments, and is committed to providing auto repair and maintenance services to keep everyone’s vehicles safe and operating, including the vehicles of our healthcare professionals, first responders, food supply workers and other essential infrastructure workers.
We also want to update you on the specific preventative measures and actions we are taking in our stores to ensure everyone’s safety, as well as the many convenient options we provide to service your car in the current environment:
- We have enhanced the already strong disinfecting and cleaning procedures in our stores, shuttle vehicles and your vehicle based on the CDC recommendations - from wiping down all door handles, key fobs and contact surfaces, to requiring our team to wear protective gloves when entering and performing work on your vehicle.
- We are focused on our team member’s health and well-being. We have advised our team members who are experiencing flu-like symptoms to stay home and monitor their health closely if they are running a fever or experiencing other symptoms.
- We provide a Customer Dropbox to give you a convenient option to drop off your key and vehicle without having to enter into the store or physically interact with our team.*
- We provide a free Digital Vehicle Health Inspection report which is delivered to you by text and email, allowing you to receive, view, and accept service work from the convenience of your home or workplace.*
- And importantly, we can handle the full customer interaction over the phone (call or text) and email so there is no need for you to wait (or even enter) our customer lobby until your repairs are complete.*
- Going one step further, one of our team members will pick up your vehicle for scheduled service, free of charge, from your home or workplace, and we will drop it off once your service is completed.*
*Available at participating locations only
We are confident that we have taken the necessary steps in our stores to continue to provide you with great service during these difficult times, with the utmost concern for the health and well-being of our community, our team members and each of you.
Thank you for choosing us to service your vehicles, and we look forward to continuing to earn your trust.