Eco-Friendly Auto Care
How is our oil change ECO-Friendly? We use high quality re-refined motor oil that takes 85% less energy to produce than regular motor oils. This means that instead of producing motor oil derived from virgin fossil fuels, we help close the loop for recycling by using an oil product that's been recycled and reclaimed from old waste oils. By re-refining it, this oil comes out cleaner than newly produced motor oil. The base stocks don't actually wear out it's the friction modifiers and dispersants that break down over time and in no way sacrifices quality in the process.
Our Eco refined oil is certified by the API and the Society of Automotive Engineers to pass all the same tests as new virgin motor oils. It passes all the tests for Viscosity rating, standards for quality and performance as oil derived directly from crude oil. In this way you are helping to encourage a more environmentally friendly system of waste management and preserving a non renewable resource - just by getting your oil changed at Honest-1 Auto Care.
These oils come in the same oil grades as regular oils. They are also completely compatible with standard oils. So if you are out on a trip to Winslow Arizona and you are a quart low you can add any brand of oil to your engine.
As part of our Eco-Oil Change we also install our Eco-360 oil treatment to your engine. It is formulated especially for Honest-1 Auto Care and can only be purchased from Honest-1.
ECO 360 Oil Treatment is designed to improve your oil change. Its semi-synthetic formula provides high-quality base stocks and additives to reduce oxidation and improve the thermal stability of the oil. It contains an organic friction modifier that delivers proven, tested improvements in fuel economy and reduction of engine emissions.
Another important step to our ECO Oil Change is adjusting your tire pressure to the manufactures recommended specification. Maintaining correct tire inflation levels helps optimize tire performance and fuel economy. Correct tire inflation allows drivers to experience ride comfort, tire durability and performance designed to match the needs of their vehicles.
ECO Oil Change Options
Options and descriptions for each include - rerefined oil and synthetic oil + Eco 360
Our technician will:
- Change the engine oil and filter
- Add up to 5 quarts full synthetic oil of the proper viscosity recommended for your engine (re-refined oil is available in some markets)
- Lubricate chassis (when applicable)
- Top off all other fluids
- Install Honest-1 ECO 360 Oil Treatment
- Perform our famous Honest-1 Comprehensive Vehicle Inspection
- Adjust tire pressures to manufactures recommended specification
- Clean windows
- Dispose of your old oil according to our ESA (Environmentally Sustainable Actions) Program, protecting our environment
- Certification Program, protecting our environment
- Improves fuel economy
- Reduces engine emissions
- Prolongs engine life
- Prolongs tire life
- Increases engine performance
Why Choose Honest-1
- Full 3 year / 36,000 Mile Warranty
- Free 24hr Roadside Assistance (Ask for Details)
- Complimentary Customer Shuttle
- ESA Certified Eco-Friendly
- All Makes & Models
- Same-Day Service On Most Vehicles
- Comprehensive Vehicle Inspection
- Family Friendly Facilities
- Children's Play Areas
- No Appointment Needed
- Internet Cafe & Free Wifi
- Complimentary Beverages
- Free Local Pick-Up & Delivery
- Discounted Rental Cars Available In Most Locations